What is Shutterstock for You?
December 15, 2016
Many people who are not familiar with the stock photo industry might ask what Shutterstock is and its offerings. What sets it apart from other stock media agencies? There are a few things you need to know if you are considering it as your primary image source.
What is Shutterstock? It is a global company that licenses content and features innovative tools to power the creative process. It has one of the largest collections of images, videos and music at over 100 million. It also created a high-end collection of images, called Offset, and expanded its portfolio to include:
- Bigstock – a value-oriented stock site
- PremiumBeat – a curated Royalty-Free music library
- Rex Features – a premier source of global Editorial images
- WebDAM – a cloud-based digital asset platform for enterprises
In a word, Shutterstock offers stunning content at straightforward prices. Explore the stock site’s library and create great stories from its amazing content. There are the professional photos, high quality vectors, beautiful illustrations, universal icons, exclusive footages, and hand-picked music. You can also find inspiration from the stock site’s curated collections. All you have to do is sign up for free.
Royalty-free amazing content is not what you only get when you register to the stock site. You can also enjoy free photos and videos every week. That’s right! They’re for free. Shutterstock features one photo and one video that you can download free of charge every week.
How can you find the content you’re looking for at Shutterstock? It’s easy! You can use the search bar or browse by category. You can also use the menu on the upper left. With Shutterstock, you can find the perfect image for your creative projects easily. The next challenge comes with finding the plan that suits your creative needs and budget. Don’t worry! The stock site offers plans for various budget levels. You can also choose a license that will go with your purchases.
Coupon for Shutterstock Exclusive to our Readers
May 13, 2016
Searching for Shutterstock coupons is not an easy task. It requires time, patience and wisdom to find the best deal in the market. Here at Stock Photo Secrets, we aim to provide our readers with active and valid codes so they don’t have to scour through the wide world of Internet. We offer exclusive promo codes that are not available anywhere else. We offer only active and valid coupon codes to give our readers real savings.
As one of the largest stock photo websites in the industry, Shutterstock has a fairly huge number of members. It offers over 80 million of creative choices to jump-start and complete all types of projects. Furthermore, it continuously expands its library by adding over 300,000 fresh images every week. The stock photo website provides both free and cheap stock photos. Every week, one free photo and one free vector is available to members.
Shutterstock has been helping bloggers, designers and businesspersons with their creative projects. In fact, many of our readers use the website as their primary image source. To pay back their loyalty, www.stockphotosecrets.com works together with the stock photo agency to offer Shutterstock coupon codes for our valued readers. Through these coupons, you can further your savings with the stock site’s already inexpensive images.
Two Kinds of Coupon for Shutterstock Members
We are offering two types of coupons for our avid readers. They are valid through June 30, 2016 so you have plenty of time to enjoy the promo.
- Image Subscription. There are 3 types of image subscription in Shutterstock – basic, professional and team. The basic subscriptions has 5 and 25 image packages that must be download within one year of subscription. The professional subscription gives you access to the entire collection without daily download limits. You can download 350 or 750 images depending on your creative needs. Lastly, the team subscription include 750 images with prices that vary by the number of users. Our exclusive coupon includes 15% discount on all these image subscriptions.
- Footage Products. Shutterstock is known not only for its image subscription plans but also for its footage packages. In fact, it has over 4 million of the best royalty-free stock videos. You can download videos individually or in packs to save more. Our exclusive Shutterstock promo includes 10% discount on all footage products. This means you will have a bigger opportunity to save more when you purchase a footage pack.
What are you waiting for? Redeem your exclusive Shutterstock coupon now to get a chance of bigger savings. Take note that the promo ends on June 30, 2016. Find everything you need for your creative projects and download them instantly with our promo code.