What is Shutterstock for You?
December 15, 2016
Many people who are not familiar with the stock photo industry might ask what Shutterstock is and its offerings. What sets it apart from other stock media agencies? There are a few things you need to know if you are considering it as your primary image source.
What is Shutterstock? It is a global company that licenses content and features innovative tools to power the creative process. It has one of the largest collections of images, videos and music at over 100 million. It also created a high-end collection of images, called Offset, and expanded its portfolio to include:
- Bigstock – a value-oriented stock site
- PremiumBeat – a curated Royalty-Free music library
- Rex Features – a premier source of global Editorial images
- WebDAM – a cloud-based digital asset platform for enterprises
In a word, Shutterstock offers stunning content at straightforward prices. Explore the stock site’s library and create great stories from its amazing content. There are the professional photos, high quality vectors, beautiful illustrations, universal icons, exclusive footages, and hand-picked music. You can also find inspiration from the stock site’s curated collections. All you have to do is sign up for free.
Royalty-free amazing content is not what you only get when you register to the stock site. You can also enjoy free photos and videos every week. That’s right! They’re for free. Shutterstock features one photo and one video that you can download free of charge every week.
How can you find the content you’re looking for at Shutterstock? It’s easy! You can use the search bar or browse by category. You can also use the menu on the upper left. With Shutterstock, you can find the perfect image for your creative projects easily. The next challenge comes with finding the plan that suits your creative needs and budget. Don’t worry! The stock site offers plans for various budget levels. You can also choose a license that will go with your purchases.
Reach your Dreams with a Getty Images Coupon Code
June 23, 2016
Getty Images is one of the most renowned stock photo websites in the market. In fact, it is considered as one of the dream stock sites for bloggers, web designers and business people. Well, who would not love Getty Images? It has millions of premium quality stock images in its collection – far better than what you can find in other cheap stock photo sites. It is no wonder that the stock site offers pricier subscription plans. Thanks to Getty Images coupon code, all that will change.
Oh wait! Getty Images does not provide any coupon codes. So, what on earth are we talking about? Well, our friends, we are talking about the newest offering from one of the elite stock photo agencies – Ultrapacks! Getty Images Ultrapacks (read more here) are pre-pack images that are available in various volume sizes. You can choose among 5, 10, 15, and 25 image packs, whichever suits your creative needs and budget. You can also choose a resolution that works well with your projects.
Have you got larger image needs? No problem! Getty Images also offers larger Ultrapacks from 50 to 250 images. Just contact a sales assistant at the stock photo website to get a larger image pack. Ultrapacks do not only simplify Getty’s pricing, it also applies generous discounts to every photo. The average price for low resolution images is $125. With Ultrapacks, you can get 5 low resolution images for only $575. That saves you $50 or 8% from the regular price.
Of course, you will get higher discounts when you purchase more images. For instance, buying 25 low resolution images only costs $2500 or $100 per image. That saves you up to 26% discount or $625 price cut from the grand total. An average medium to high resolution image can cost you up to $500, but with a Getty Images Ultrapack, you can get as high as 31% discount. That saves you roughly $3000 on regular image prices.
That being said, Ultrapacks are just as good as a Getty Images coupon code – perhaps even better. They allow you to access over 50 million commercial and editorial images. Whatever topic or style you are looking for, you will surely find it in the stock photo website’s library. By purchasing an Ultrapack, you get further discounts. So, are you ready to purchase Ultrapacks? Save hundreds to thousands of dollars with this amazing offering.
Getting access to one of the world’s most renowned stock photo agencies is all for naught if you cannot purchase the images you need for your creative projects. Thankfully, there are Ultrapacks you can purchase that give you instant discounts. They are as good as a Getty Images coupon code too. So, what are you waiting for? Get them today!
Coupon for Shutterstock Exclusive to our Readers
May 13, 2016
Searching for Shutterstock coupons is not an easy task. It requires time, patience and wisdom to find the best deal in the market. Here at Stock Photo Secrets, we aim to provide our readers with active and valid codes so they don’t have to scour through the wide world of Internet. We offer exclusive promo codes that are not available anywhere else. We offer only active and valid coupon codes to give our readers real savings.
As one of the largest stock photo websites in the industry, Shutterstock has a fairly huge number of members. It offers over 80 million of creative choices to jump-start and complete all types of projects. Furthermore, it continuously expands its library by adding over 300,000 fresh images every week. The stock photo website provides both free and cheap stock photos. Every week, one free photo and one free vector is available to members.
Shutterstock has been helping bloggers, designers and businesspersons with their creative projects. In fact, many of our readers use the website as their primary image source. To pay back their loyalty, www.stockphotosecrets.com works together with the stock photo agency to offer Shutterstock coupon codes for our valued readers. Through these coupons, you can further your savings with the stock site’s already inexpensive images.
Two Kinds of Coupon for Shutterstock Members
We are offering two types of coupons for our avid readers. They are valid through June 30, 2016 so you have plenty of time to enjoy the promo.
- Image Subscription. There are 3 types of image subscription in Shutterstock – basic, professional and team. The basic subscriptions has 5 and 25 image packages that must be download within one year of subscription. The professional subscription gives you access to the entire collection without daily download limits. You can download 350 or 750 images depending on your creative needs. Lastly, the team subscription include 750 images with prices that vary by the number of users. Our exclusive coupon includes 15% discount on all these image subscriptions.
- Footage Products. Shutterstock is known not only for its image subscription plans but also for its footage packages. In fact, it has over 4 million of the best royalty-free stock videos. You can download videos individually or in packs to save more. Our exclusive Shutterstock promo includes 10% discount on all footage products. This means you will have a bigger opportunity to save more when you purchase a footage pack.
What are you waiting for? Redeem your exclusive Shutterstock coupon now to get a chance of bigger savings. Take note that the promo ends on June 30, 2016. Find everything you need for your creative projects and download them instantly with our promo code.
Hurry and Avail 10 Adobe Stock Photos Free Download
April 21, 2016
While Adobe Stock is fairly new to the stock photo industry, it has a competitive collection of stock images. By acquiring Fotolia and Dollar Photo Club, it provides the creative community with a bigger library of high quality photos. In fact, it boasts millions of world-class images right inside Creative Cloud desktop applications. It also has amazing plans that meet your creative needs. Furthermore, it has a current promo that offers 10 Adobe Stock photos free download.
Why should you try Adobe Stock?
There are a number of stock photo websites in the Internet. Each of them has something unique to offer the creative community. Image quality, collection and rates are three of the most common factors to consider. But, why should you choose Adobe Stock at this time? Here are some features and benefits of the stock site that make it stand out.
- World-class Images. Being curated by Adobe, the stock photo website features some of the best quality stock images in the market. It currently has over 50 million high quality royalty-free images and is consistently growing. You can explore the website by category or search bar, whichever is convenient for you.
- Pricing & Plans. Adobe Stock provides purchase choices that meet your needs. It has a monthly plan of $49.99/mo that includes 10 images per month and allows you to purchase additional images for $4.99 each. It also has an annual plan of $29.99/mo that includes 10 images and allows you to add images for $2.99 each. You can rollover up to 120 images with these plans. For greater image needs, you can also opt for 750 images per month and buy extra images for $0.99 each – all for the price of $199.99/mo.
- Creative Cloud Integration. Probably one of the top reasons to try Adobe Stock is the fact that it is directly integrated with your favorite Creative Cloud applications. That’s right! You can purchase, access and manage your stock images directly from Adobe CC desktop apps, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. All you have to do is find the perfect photo to jump-start your creative project.
- Adobe Stock Photos Free Download. The best reason to try Adobe Stock is its current promotion, which gives you 10 free images within the next month. How does this work? Just subscribe to the $29.99/mo annual plan and you will receive a one-month refund. Take note the promo is cancel risk free within the first month.
What are you waiting for? Try Adobe Stock photos free download for one month now! Explore millions of high quality royalty photos by subscribing to the annual 10 image per month plan, where you will be automatically refunded for your first month. Click here to start your free month.