Dollar Photo Club Alternative: Sites to Consider
March 3, 2016
Now that the Dollar Photo Club is closing, it is time for its creative members to start looking for a better alternative. If you visit stockphotosecrets.com, you will find good short reviews of stock photo sites. You may find your next primary image source upon learning the features and benefits they offer. Whatever you find, always keep in mind that your creative needs and budget should be your priorities when choosing a good Dollar Photo Club alternative.
Here are some of the websites you should consider:
- Shutterstock. Shutterstock is a great stock photo site. It has over 70 million stock images in its library so you will surely find everything you need for your creative projects. It offers subscriptions and images on demand for every budget. Every week, over 800,000 fresh new images are added to its premium collection. Moreover, the website offers one free photo and one free vector every week.
- iStock. iStock allows you to explore millions of high quality royalty-free images at ridiculously great prices. It also allows you purchase images by credit packs or subscription plans, which lets you rollover your unused downloads to the following month. It has been in business for 15 years, providing the creative community with licensed stock content. Furthermore, it offers one free photo, illustration, music and video clip every month.
- Depositphotos. Depositphotos has millions of high quality royalty free stock images, offered at the best prices to fill all your creative needs. By registering to the stock site, you can access over 45 million assets. You can purchase images on demand or subscribe to daily or monthly plan, whichever suits your needs. The stock photo website offers support in 20 languages, serving customers around the world 24/7.
- Adobe Stock. Adobe Stock bought the Dollar Photo Club. DPC is offering its active users a choice to transfer to AS voluntarily. If you pick AS, all your unused downloads will be available in the website for a year. You will also be given an exclusive DPC member offer, which will only be available prior to transferring unused downloads. If you have a Creative Cloud desktop application, this may be a good choice.
- 99 Club. Out of all the stock photo websites in the market, 99 Club is the closest thing you can have to the Dollar Photo Club. It offers similar product with better features and benefits. Like the DPC, it offers images at the highest resolution possible, with a royalty-free license. It also has millions of images in its library with thousands more added regularly. It is also exclusive to limited members. On the other hand, it offers greater pricing at $99 per year for 200 images. Additional images are priced at 99 cents. Thus, it is the best Dollar Photo Club alternative to date.